[Diy_efi] PCB layout/circuit design

Bevan Weiss kaizen__
Mon Feb 26 06:17:59 UTC 2007

What's the ESR and ESL of the 1 farad capacitor?  I generally only use
around 1 or 2 1000uF caps for bulk decoupling.
Then 1uF or 2u2 ceramic 0805 capacitors for more local decoupling.
Finally 100nF 0805 ceramics for chip level decoupling.

Does the board have a TVS device on the power supply input?  It also
assume it is fused suitably, preferably with a quick blow fuse.

Bevan