[Diy_efi] PCB layout/circuit design

Steven P. Donegan steve
Mon Feb 26 14:00:20 UTC 2007

The 1F caps (there are 2 on the CPU board) are there for UPS purposes -
ie both are 'super caps' - one on the real time clock chip and one on
the power supply side. The CPU has and ADC line connected to the
incoming power (pre regulator, post MOV's and bridge) to detect power
going away for graceful shut down purposes. The other chips have
decoupling capacitors as indicated by their respective manufacturers...