[Bulk] [Diy_efi] supercap

Steven P. Donegan steve
Tue Feb 27 00:33:46 UTC 2007

The Dallas chip seems to support super cap or battery - I chose a super
cap for no specific reason beyond cheap/available. And the circuit we
are discussing is the data logger, not the ECU - so if the data logger
dies it's not a vehicle stopping event. The ECU will have a bit more
hardened power supply taking all of the lists input to date.