[Diy_efi] measurement

Bill Washington bill.washington
Thu Jan 25 07:16:35 UTC 2007

Dan,
    I don't mind the odd off topic - it helps keep the thinking flexible
- Your approach sounds ok to me but I see your greatest challenge as
getting your home balance to be accurately 10:1 - Here is how I would do it
1. get 11 new shiny pennies (minimum wear, therefore closest weight match)
2. on the short end of your balance place 10, on the long end place 1,
and adjust the fulcrum position (or one arm length)  until it balances.
3. you now have a relatively accurate 10:1 balance - proceed from there.
Regards
Bill