[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Thu Jan 4 15:51:58 UTC 2007

Well, not an original idea of mine - Ford apparently did this at one
point. I just thought it would be potentially useful for folks doing
nasty cars - less plumbing and a possibility of effectively tuning
injectors a bit - ie put a larger injector in and tailor it by injector
pulse and some level of fuel pressure tuning - I think you may be able
to get +-10% or so from any given injector with that approach.