[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Thu Jan 4 15:57:40 UTC 2007

I had not thought of fuel temp at all - every vehicle I drive would
consume the gas in the rails well before it got warm :-) However this
does raise a point - perhaps my ECM/PCM/EFI computer needs a way to open
a fuel return line and to sense fuel temp in the rails? Any ideas on how
useful that would be in the 'real world' anyone?