[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Tom Visel five10man
Fri Jan 5 01:37:30 UTC 2007

It's trading mechanical complication for electronic complication.
Mechanical fuel pressure regulators are a mature technology, and the
math for injectors that have manifold-referenced fuel pressure is
simpler than that for injectors with static pressure, or for
computer-controlled feedback-requiring variable pressure systems.  Also,
anything with the pressure control at/near the tank is going to have
hysteresis problems which will tend to minimize the gains that might
have been found by the increased complexity.

My vote is no, but it's not my baby to call ugly or not.

TomV