[Bulk] Re: [Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Fri Jan 5 03:26:56 UTC 2007

Well, since I am asking for feedback you can call it ugly if you
wish :-) For me doing just about anything in electronics and software is
far easier than doing it in metal (and I am a fully qualified machinist
as well as an electronics/software dude). Given this will require one
more mostly passive input conditioning circuit and one PWM output
circuit I may add it on general principles. And thank you for the
feedback!