[Diy_efi] fuel return location

Mike V efi
Fri Jan 5 03:31:30 UTC 2007

Thanks Oolan & Mike.
Mike got me thinking about the top mounted return line making a
sound like someone is peeing in a puddle.  I will make the return
line enter the tank throught the (top) sender / pick-up aseembly,
but run the line to the bottom of the tank, where the fuel will
 exit the return tube.   -  Thanks again.  MikeV