[Diy_efi] fuel return location

Tomas Sokorai tsokorai
Fri Jan 5 13:51:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:40:39 -0500, "Mike V" <efi at dyakron.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tomas,
> did you adapt the Hyundai sender for your gas gauge?

The big luck is that it had almost the exact required resistance for the original fuel gauge, so I didn't find it necessary to make a conversion circuit.

My only selection criteria was because it seemed physically adaptable with some bending and cutting, but by some inexplicable cosmic alignment, I got lucky on the electrical side too :)

I was already designing a PIC microcontroller PWM-ing the original gauge, but when I tested it, was close enough to allow me just install and wire it directly.

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.