[Diy_efi] Installing the knock sensor GM TBI

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Jan 10 04:13:52 UTC 2007

The standard V8 location is the water jacket hole above the pan as you
noted.  Anyplace on the engine that has a good metal to metal contact
with the block should be fine.  My S-10 V8 conversion moved the sensor
to the motor mounts (custom, made from 1/4" steel plate) and it works
fine.  If the block off plate uses a gasket then I don't think that
would be a good spot.

--steve

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.