[Bulk] [Diy_efi] Steve Ravat, CX 500 EFI?

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Wed Jan 10 22:35:39 UTC 2007

--- "Steven P. Donegan" <donegan at donegan.org> wrote:

> Although what I'm designing is intended to be
> 'universal' it may be a tad large (physical size)
> for a bike.

The CX500/650 Turbo bikes had a full-size NipponDenso
box on board -- roughly 5" x 5" x 1.5", with a huge
AMP connector taking up mods of one edge.  Size is not
really an issue on this particular application.  ;)

If you want to work on adaptation for this particular
application, let me know.  I have sop manuals and
electrical diagrams, as well as a high-level
description of the operations of the original ECUs.
The 500 ran fuel only, the 650 ran ignition as well,
and they each had a pair of cam sensors for timing
spark and fueling on a per-cylinder basis, not waste fire.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |