[Bulk] [Diy_efi] Steve Ravat, CX 500 EFI?

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Thu Jan 11 00:10:17 UTC 2007

--- "Steven P. Donegan" <donegan at donegan.org> wrote:

> I will get around to it :-) I want to do the
> universal unit first. Once it's parts all function
> cutting it down to size should be easy...

In conversing with you, here and elsewhere, I must say
I'm extremely intrigued by what you're developing
here.  It sounds like an incredible framework from
which to develop, and allows modularity in an
open-source format that will spawn future development,
by others as well as yourself.  It'll be interesting
to look back on this point in perhaps 5 years or so,
before we've completely gone over to stratified-charge
engines or some other fuel source, and see how it grew
out from this point.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |