[Bulk] Re: [Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Phillip Landry saltracer
Fri Jan 12 13:34:05 UTC 2007

The short stroke SBF was my first choice, but the crank from Crower was
$2500. I have more money than I used to, but that was an expensive start
to the project as custom pistons were going to be next. The Super Coupe
motor was starting to look like a good alternative. The class we want to run
is E/BSTR. The B stands for blown. I was also looking at the Buick Grand
National motor and trans. The turbo packaging seems to take up much more
room and these also seem to get a little pricey. Have you heard of
Megasuirt?
thanks Phil