[Diy_efi] DHC11 help needed

James Holland j_holland
Sun Jan 14 21:59:10 UTC 2007

Hi

I am trying to disassemble an EEPROM from a DSM ECU. The processor uses a
superset of the HC11 instructions. I am sure some of you have used DHC11
before so hopefully someone can help here. I cannot get the 'bytes' command
to work. I need this to skip the DSM proprietary instructions. The control
file I am trying is this:

; This control file is called mitsu.txt

;

input   mitsu.bin   ;this is the binary input file

output  mitsu.dis   ;this is the disassembly source/listing file

addresses

opcodes

;87 instructions

bytes    c083 4

entry     c000

DHC11 enters at c000 OK but throws a decode error at C083. There isn't an
example of the 'bytes' instruction on the Techedge website

Thanks

James