[Diy_efi] GCC/ARM LPC21xx assist needed for Donegan ECM/EFI :-)

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Mon Jan 15 13:16:25 UTC 2007

I have whatever came with the gnu toolchain - will have to check if gdb
came in that set. Other than that I have already committed lots of
resources towards the LPC2000 series - if there is a really good reason
to change I'll consider it. And yes the 2106 and 2138 have CCP pins - I
just have no clue as to how to program them to do the deed in ARM/GCC
land. I have done this on PIC based devices but no PIC has what I need
for this project :-)

Isn't there any kind of examples library for the LPC's? The amount of
LPC related application notes is pretty slim...