[Diy_efi] GCC/ARM LPC21xx assist needed for Donegan ECM/EFI :-)

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Jan 15 05:40:28 UTC 2007

Do those controllers have pulse width measurement hardware?  I thought
that was pretty standard stuff on microprocessors.  If so that's a much
better way than interrupt based.

Maybe somewhere in the Donegan ECM you could find a place for a 926
based microcontroller -- I worked on that one!

> My toolchain is also Linux/GCC-ARM - FreeRTOS already
> compiles/loads/tests out fine on the 2106 board.

Do you have a debugger?

--steve