[Diy_efi] GCC/ARM LPC21xx assist needed for Donegan ECM/EFI :-)

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Mon Jan 15 02:16:38 UTC 2007

check www.sparkfun.com for US prices - if I recall correctly I paid <50$
for the 2106 board and ~70$ for the 2138 board. At some point I'll
likely put all of the mother/daughter boards into a single, surface
mount, design - but until I have all the 'bugs' worked out on the
hardware I'll stay with the cheaper route of small easily
testable/modifiable boards (small prototypes are cheaper to make) :-)