[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Ian Molton spyro
Sat Jan 27 16:43:45 UTC 2007

Steven P. Donegan wrote:
> Excellent addition to the ECU :-) Let me know how it goes. BTW the folks
> on the LPC2000 list (Yahoo groups) are working on the FreeRTOS port for
> the LPC2138 right now - so the project is coming together nicely...

Nice :)

My application is going to be an L28 straight 6 engine in my datsun 280zx.

The inital ECU will control the same functions as the existing ECU, and
then I'll add spark timing too. I'm going to replace the flapper with a
speed-density system too.

Following that, I'm going to add EGT, O2, ION sensing, etc.

Once I have the 280zx restored, I'm going to source an F54 block (the
'toughest' version produced), and LD28 crank, and build a supercharged
3.1 litre stroker out of the bits.