[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Andrew Hopton hoptona
Tue Jan 30 01:53:07 UTC 2007

Buried in your wrist?  How did this come about?

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of Ian Molton
Sent: Sunday, 28 January 2007 1:59 AM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Well Im putting my money where my mouth is...

I've just sprung some cash for the LPC2138 board - looks like the best
choice of those on the site to me.

My first project (after bringing the board up) will be to interface it
to a EM4102 RFID reader so I can have the ECU lock out unless it reads a

correct ID from a RFID tag (I have such a tag buried in my wrist).

I recon it'd be fairly hard to steal a car (without a towtruck) when the

ECU wont fire the injectors... (or, for that matter, allow the doors to
be opened...)

I'll let you all know when it arrives.