[Diy_efi] 749 tweaks

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Sun Jul 8 01:55:18 UTC 2007

My biggest problem this afternoon was from a completely unexpected
source, the ignition bypass was open.  Once I plugged it in things
started behaving much better (Doh!)

It ran good enough for me to take it out on the road.  Idle and very
light throttle are much better,  I can accelerate slowly but it goes
lean pretty quick once I start opening it up.  Still more work to go but
definitely an improvement today.

Thanks for all the suggestions and input.

Bill