[Diy_efi] Warm start problem...

Mike Frels mfrels
Thu Jul 12 00:28:14 UTC 2007

I am trying to diagnose a hot or warm start problem. I've got a gm TPI 350 running $8D for a 305 that has been modded to work with my setup. Morning starts she fires right up. Hot starts if she's only been sitting for less than 10-15 minutes also fine. A restart between 15 minutes to 5 hours sitting takes some cranking. Looking through my tables I've got various Start Up Enrichment and Crank Fuel Pulse Width settings that I am thinking I need to adjust. Can someone enlighten me on what the differences between Start Up Enrichment and Crank Fuel Pulse Width? BTW I have acquired this summer time problem since I switched to LS1 injectors last year.

Mike