[Diy_efi] NVRAM chip for a 1986 GM odometer?

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Wed Jul 11 02:26:33 UTC 2007

Hey there,

I used to have a '88 Cavalier Z24 with the digital dash -- while it looks
nothing like the cimmaron dash, i'd imagine maybe at least some of the
circuitry was electrically similar, as the J-platform shared electronics
between 1982-1990ish (they changed everything up when they facelifted the
car.  Another optional source would be the Beretta, as i know that had a
digital option dash.

Thats not to say its gonna fix your problem either..

Best of luck!

--Lee