[Diy_efi] One wire o2 sensor to four wire sensor

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sat Jun 2 23:14:16 UTC 2007

Cool - being an Engineer Geek I sensed a potential pitfall and offered a
note to try and help you avoid it - sounds like you have it fully in
hand - but do note - wide band O2 sensors and narrow band ones are
completely different animals in all respects. I think just adding a
solid ground reference to the bung will solve your needs...