[Diy_efi] [ot] GM sites and trying to identify US models of this part ?

Mike niche
Thu Mar 22 17:04:56 UTC 2007

At 11:34 PM 3/22/07, you wrote:
>are you the guy selling the fuse kit's on ebay? for that part number?

ooorrrps, I bin caught !

<hrrrm> yes, though only when I have leftovers or oddments that people
said they wanted then changed their minds, ie I'm not there all the time,
as it happens I have a few oddments in the box, loom, old model, some
cable etc and a couple of new ones I might post this w/end, all depends
on what orders are paid for by end of business tomorrow,

curious why u ask ?

rgds

mike