[Diy_efi] Here's a little micro to build on...

joevitek at cfl.rr.com joevitek
Tue Sep 4 18:44:36 UTC 2007

I agree. My experience so far with BGAs in a production environment has been pretty good, however, I am leary of using them in a high vibe, wide temp environment. Also, the A/D comments are very valid. I can't tell you how many revisions of silicon we went through with integrated A/Ds until we got it right. Very expensive learning curve...

--
joe