[Diy_efi] [slightly ot] Differential Pressure Measurement gauge, alternatives ?

Scott Campbell diy_efi_2
Sat Sep 8 03:34:05 UTC 2007

Something like this comes to mind: http://www.usbee.com/
It claims to have data logging capabilities. It may not meet your
definition of cheap, but there are a lot of USB scopes out there if you
search around.

Scott.