[Diy_efi] The so called "Noid" lights ?

Jay Rabe jayrabe
Sun Sep 9 18:35:42 UTC 2007

Im not exactly sure what you are looking for, but this little tester is very
cool.  Its a dual led test light.  Magnetic pickups can light the leds in
this.  Its a pretty helpful little test light.
http://www.etoolcart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=248

You could try searching "injector pulse width meter" Not too much comes up
but i think this is more what your lookin for. Besides these, i cant think
of anything besides an oscilloscope.