[Diy_efi] The so called "Noid" lights ?

Mike niche
Mon Sep 10 04:41:51 UTC 2007

Very true Bobby,
 From V=IR and the volt drop of the LED, 4v for white, 2v for red/green/yellow etc
decide on your current 20mA for red/green/yellow 40mA for white etc...

I'm looking at this from the design perspective, if I can bring out a low cost
yet reasonably smart noid light that tells you if you have a shorted turn on
an injector as well as polarisation issues then maybe I can get enough takers
if I bundle it with some other things, like the fuserail I designed a few years ago,

cheers

mike