[Diy_efi] Water injection

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Sep 12 03:03:20 UTC 2007

It's in the archives :-)

I have an ultrasonic humidifier, it uses 1/2 gallon of water overnight,
so doesn't produce that much water vapor.  But maybe you could make/find
a more vigorous one.

--steve

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.