[Diy_efi] water injection

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sat Sep 29 14:32:13 UTC 2007

Well, unfortunately Mr Donegan has been busy/lazy/etc and hasn't done
much lately on the ECU project except 'analysis paralysis' for those not
familiar with the term it's one used in Engineering where every time you
start to decide on a choice another possible solution presents itself.
In the case of the ECU it's the CPU itself. I will make a decision
before Christmas and get the project back on track.