[Diy_efi] water injection

Mike niche
Sun Sep 30 04:11:09 UTC 2007

At 10:32 PM 9/29/07, you wrote:
>Well, unfortunately Mr Donegan has been busy/lazy/etc and hasn't done
>much lately on the ECU project except 'analysis paralysis' for those not
>familiar with the term it's one used in Engineering where every time you
>start to decide on a choice another possible solution presents itself.
>In the case of the ECU it's the CPU itself. I will make a decision
>before Christmas and get the project back on track.

Are you able to tell us who the contenders are, I might be
able to add some more info or confusion for purely academic
purposes  ;-)

Regards from

Mike Massen
Network Power Systems
Lab 08 9444 8961
Mb 0438 048961
Perth, Western Australia
* VL/VK & VN/VP/VR GMH Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
* RB30 Skyline/Nissan/VL Milspec ignition drivers with diagnostic features now in economy trials
* Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
* Industrial grade PolyVinyliDeneChloride (PVDC Copolymer) in bulk, the best
  oxygen and water protective barrier you can find for circuit boards.
* Special equipment on offer, 60KVA UPS with large battery cabinet - AUD$12K
Web site under construction   http://niche.iinet.net.au