[Diy_efi] Fwd: lean running TBI

Ashley Wagner a.wagner2
Mon Nov 1 18:23:43 UTC 2010

7747 , The adjustments are in the ecm constants tables. There are
three of them. They are very different for different binary's. I had
luck changing them while in open loop. But when I went back to closed
loop I had them set to lean (I think). Its dialing in now. I've
adjusted my fuel map and as long as it doesn't initially (when I
first start driving) swing too rich I'll be OK. If it does I know to
move them a small amount leaner. They are called the O2 voltage
threshold vs airflow values. At least this is what I have deduced and
am working with now.