[Diy_efi] GM TPI Fuel Rail '86

Dan dzorde
Wed Aug 24 06:29:04 UTC 2011

Has anyone tried to relocate the inlet/return lines on the '86 TPI fuel rails to be at the back of the engine (near the regulator) instead of the front (I'm not using the cold start injector so can put fittings in that end instead)?

Trying to see if I can make my custom setup a bit neater, by having the lines run onto the firewall instead of across the front of the engine bay.

Would there be an issue with the regulator ending up sitting near the inlet pipe instead of at the far end like in the normal setup ?

Cheers  Dan