[Diy_efi] GM TPI Fuel Rail '86

Aaron aaron
Wed Aug 24 11:31:23 UTC 2011

Like This ?
http://www.djgaston.com/scramzilla/tpiswap.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 2:29 AM
To: diy_efi
Subject: [Diy_efi] GM TPI Fuel Rail '86

Has anyone tried to relocate the inlet/return lines on the '86 TPI fuel
rails to be at the back of the engine (near the regulator) instead of the
front (I'm not using the cold start injector so can put fittings in that end
instead)?

Trying to see if I can make my custom setup a bit neater, by having the
lines run onto the firewall instead of across the front of the engine bay.

Would there be an issue with the regulator ending up sitting near the inlet
pipe instead of at the far end like in the normal setup ?

Cheers  Dan