[Diy_efi] EGT

Mike niche
Wed Feb 2 22:02:58 UTC 2011

Interesting,
though given there is still (some) combustion as the exhaust gases exit the chamber and reach the turbo
is the EGT of perhaps (also) of some relevance to the impact on the turbine - as I feel you will likely affect
the turbine more than you (might) the pistons or valves for  transient power surge and given the differential
in cooling capacity of turbine blades being abysmally low etc in comparison with valves or piston crown etc... ?

regards

Mike?