[Diy_efi] O2 sensor location

Alan To toalan
Sat Feb 12 19:02:47 UTC 2011

When a wideband sensor is under temperature it exhibits the same
symptoms as your describe; readings will be skewed towards stoich. Which
lambda controller are you running? A quick fix is to move the location
of the sensor closer to the exhaust ports as the exhaust heat will warm
the sensor up, might be a band aid fix though as in the summertime your
sensor may overheat.

Regards,

Alan To