[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Fred Cooke fred.cooke
Sun Feb 20 03:58:32 UTC 2011

Bruce, no reply to the accusations of ripping off GM code? If it's not true,
say so, if it is, remain silent.

Avery, I should clarify earlier too, when I said VEMS is *more* closed, that
is exactly what I meant, not that MegaSquirt is Open Source Software,
because, it is definitely and most certainly not. MegaSquirt is proprietary
in hardware and software, the code is downloadable and moddable, but only
for use on their hardware.

In any case, the days of MegaSquirt will soon be gone, about time really,
enough user talent has been sponged for profit already. Enough is enough.

Fred.