[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Tue Feb 22 18:35:00 UTC 2011

I think the only draw back of some of the GM ecu's is the ability to
report very high RPM(above 6k?) over the diag port.
The Code59 guys ran in to a problem with it but fixed it with a
firmware hack.  With the OEM stuff you just have to watch out for
little things like that.
With megasquirt or any other after market ECU it will ether be out
lined in the specs or someone will have already delt with it.

-Avery