[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Mitch Barrie mitch
Tue Feb 22 18:29:11 UTC 2011

On 2/22/2011 8:41 AM, Bruce A Bowling wrote:

> There is nothing wrong with using a GM TPI ECM with tuner tools - if the tools allow adjustment of the calibration parameters you require then it should work fine. There is no magic bullet here with MS or any other aftermarket controller.

Good.

I am compiling an overview or specification of this project, which I
will make available as a PDF to anyone who wants it.  What I am doing is
not nearly as esoteric as most of the projects I see discussed on this
list (basically, I am bolting a factory GM TPI set-up onto a ZZ4 crate
motor), but if anyone here is interested in this document, you are
welcome to it.

Right now it is in its very preliminary stages.

Thanks, everyone.

Mitch