[Diy_efi] Detuning Motorhomes

Cowen captain_krill
Thu Jan 13 02:25:26 UTC 2011

Quote:

It?s quiet, very quiet, almost too quiet.So I feel the need to share a recent story. ?This past year I help tune a Holley Commander 950 put on a 78 GMC motorhome with a 403 Olds? engine.I was impressed with the way it ran. But the customer was not.He has come back to the shop owner I was helping and complained about the power level at take off.Seems he keeps spinning the tires leaving the stop light.He ask if we could de-tune his motorhome.????De-tune a MOTORHOME ! ?Now that?s now a phrase I thought I?d be saying.

Did you tell him how easy it would be to do?? After all, you only have to change one nut - the one behind the wheel!
(tee hee)