[Diy_efi] High idle after highway driving

Mike niche
Wed Jan 26 08:58:27 UTC 2011

By IAC I guess u mean Idle Air Adjust,

Can you tell if the unit is jamming due to high changes or anything else,
perhaps less vibration at highway, round town its shaking more as engine
revs up and down... Is the pwm signal to it different, does the O2 feedback
loop stay on when idle on TPS, tried tapping the IAC to see if it shifts up or down
esp after highway cycle etc etc,
regards
mike