[Diy_efi] Fast updating (20Hz) GPS receivers for track

steve at donegan.org steve
Sat Jul 16 18:08:03 UTC 2011

Been googling for GPS modules this morning and the fastest I've found so far is a 5Hz refresh. If anyone else finds something better (module, not system) let me know.
Steven Donegan
SSCC/NORC Car #86
www.sscc.us