[Diy_efi] Fast updating (20Hz) GPS receivers for track

steve at donegan.org steve
Mon Jul 25 14:26:31 UTC 2011

I found this: http://www.gtop-tech.com/jsf/moduleproduct.jsf?muid=5a50acc3cd4f20749b345fe86e442ed78a6d204d&suid=d2aafd64c93952bb33c7ee066e322e597947063d&puid=881a56b7500af0dc8b4fe87bba293ff898b039d6

It's a 10 Hz, non-interpolation, USB module. Seems perfect for the original gentleman's uses although the only place I find it available at present is a EU electronics outfit.
Steven Donegan
SSCC/NORC Car #86
www.sscc.us