[Diy_efi] Fast updating (20Hz) GPS receivers for track

Mike niche
Mon Jul 25 18:10:07 UTC 2011

Gee its small, amazing what can be done with fractal antennas,
I'm tempted to hang one off a cheapie netbook when I next go country
as the gps in my son's HTC is a bit flakey and geotagging doesnt work that well,
also give him a chance to maybe read from it in C++

If you get one, let us know the overall price and how well it works,

Thanks