[Diy_efi] Looking for definition and BIN to suit '99 Ford Falcon

Ben P benof1987
Tue Jun 21 23:09:32 UTC 2011

I just bought myself a 1999 Ford Falcon (AU series 1, ex-police), and I'm looking into turbocharging it. The hardware isn't the issue, it's controlling it.

I downloaded myself a copy of TunerPro and the definitions/bins that supposedly suit my car however some of the thing make approxamately zero sense (the labelled ones, i mean), and there is no mention whatsoever of some of the ECU functions (such as the failsafe cooling system, all auto trans controls), and some things I would like to adjust are unavailable (like the table for MAP voltage vs actual pressure).

This is a dissapointment, as without acess to these things I will have to do some modifications that get sub-optimal results (i.e. to reduce gearbox slip, I need to raise line pressure under all conditions, and electrically switch off 3 solenoids while telling the computer everything is ok, only under heavy loads), and other things that may cause confusion (like having 1.7 bar manifold pressure read as .8 in the ecu because of my 2bar map sensor).

Does someone have a copy of the bin and definitions to suit my car?

Thanks
Ben