[Diy_efi] mailinglist subscription test

Bruce A Bowling bbowling
Wed May 11 23:11:42 UTC 2011

Hi Carl,

No, the Listserv engine is not well, it has been up and down for the
last two months - mostly down. There was a server upgrade that the old
Listserv software did not like, we are trying to resurrect the server in
its old form - if this is possible. We may be forced to move to
different software, it just depends on how much we can do on the old
server. This software is really, really old and a magnet for hack attacks.

If the list does go dormant (and we have to use a different server), we
will communicate issues and/or new server signup information on the
signup link page for the forum:
to time for the latest.

We will keep this server and site going, give us some time to get things
stable....

- Bruce