[Diy_efi] forum and calculating sequential injection time

Mike niche
Tue May 17 18:55:15 UTC 2011

from what i recall of the issue vs batch and sequential is the difference is not that much,
batch can use smaller injectors, sequential needs injectors with more flow,
batch seems to work fine on many production cars as half the time the spray
is against the (hot) closed inlet valve, so some vapourisation takes place,
timing the sequential might not allow as much time for evaporisation (comparitively),
so the first (and quite important) question arises:-

Why introduce complexities in respect of sequential when batch seems to work fine ?

regards

Mike