[Diy_efi] direct injection

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Thu Sep 8 19:18:08 UTC 2011

A lot the current car have these.

GM has been using them in the eco-tec(FWD 4 cylinder) engine for a
while.  Im sure there a few different injector styles.
The prices should come down in a few years.  You may be able to find
specs by looking up after market replacements.

The cruze should have these depending on market.   The later model
year US market cobalts had them too.

-Avery