[Diy_efi] direct injection

Fred Cooke fred.cooke
Thu Sep 8 20:00:28 UTC 2011

Early examples, from at least 1998, perhaps earlier, are to be avoided as
they are usually prone to coking of the intake manifolds. Very bad coking -
to the point of blockage! The earlier cars had a lot of trouble in many
areas and were not reliable at all. If we're talking about DI. if we're
talking about BMW Piezo DI, I have no idea.